Monday, July 30, 2012

Homemade Pizza Night @ my House (again)

Once again I put on my 'pizza snob' hat on Friday night and decided rather than eat cheap takeaway pizza, I would make my own gourmet creations for some girlfriends. To me, these pizzas are so much more exciting than your local takeaway joint. You get to choose the amount of toppings you want on them, you know exactly where your produce is from so you can ensure it is healthy and fresh and if you are like me and watching your waist-line, you can easily use low fat cheese. Plus, pizzas are such a simple dish to make... just chuck the toppings on and off you go! I get my bases from Cleo's Deli in Montmorency and they are excellent quality.

Moroccan Vegetable- pizza sauce, low fat cheese, roasted eggplant, roasted pumpkin, capsicum, red onion, mushroom, zucchini, danish feta, olives, sesame seeds.


Pork and Fennel- pizza sauce, low fat cheese, red onion, pork sausage (cooked before being put on pizza), fennel seeds, fresh rocket (after cooked)


Greek Lamb- pizza sauce, low fat cheese, medium cooked lamb marinated in lemon juice and parsley, red onion, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, tzatsiki.


YUM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question about my adventures! =)